Friday, August 1, 2008

It is Possible to Lose Weight Without Exercising!

Have you been wanting to lose weight? Are you mostly used to Yo-Yo dieting? That's been my life for the past 30 years. I would try one diet, then another. Each time I might lose some weight, but within a short amount of time I would give up and before I knew it I would gain all the weight back plus some extra pounds.

After having four kids, it was simply easier to just blame the pregnancies. I would joke about how happy I was at the size I was. Inside, I really wasn't happy. It was just too hard to lose the weight, and much harder to keep it off.

Last year I finally decided it was time again to try losing weight... and found something to stay focused on. It's been one year now... 88 pounds lost-to-date and still losing!

I will be sharing tips and tricks that I've used to lose my weight and to help me stay focused over the long haul.

Best news is I've lost it all without doing ANY form of exercise unless you count sitting on the couch enjoying Netflix in the evening. :)

I hope you'll visit my blog again to find out more!

No comments: